**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Monday, December 12, 2005

Another Last.fm chart, now that I found a template big enough to actually see the track names. ;-) Slightly obsessive, no? Most are from Kenji Kawai's excellent soundtrack to Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence.

Been healing good. Hole is closed, gash is getting there. Feel better than I have in a while, which is nice, although sometimes I don't quite know what to do with myself. ;-)

Saw "Narnia" over the weekend with Janice and Jim. Holy Gods, it was great! Go see it, they don't beat you over the head with the Christian references, it's just a beautifully filmed story about growing up and the sacrifices you make as you do.

No comments: