**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Life is not fun right now.

24 hours after coming home from spending 15 days in the hospital, South Carolina has an ice storm. Said ice storm causes many of the pine trees in my yard to loose branches. One of those branches takes out the power lnie to my house, snapping it and nearly pulling the electric meter off of the garage.

So now I get to call my insurance, because SCE&G won't do anything until I pay an electrician to put the meter back on.

I've missed one whole paycheck, and the next one will be short.

Catching my cats (it's as cold in my house as it is outside) was not fun.

Can we start this month over?

No comments: