**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Friday, October 07, 2005

Wow. Got paid, paid my bills, paid off one doctor from August, put money in my savings account for the first time in months, and I STILL have almost $80 left. That means I won't have to put groceries on a credit card for the first time in a while. Yay!

Work's been insanely busy... my co-worker can't seem to hold more than a couple of thoughts in his head at one time and gets overwhelmed very easily, so after 2 days of my being gone he was at a complete loss. Luckily I have come back and gotten almost completely caught up on everything.

I probably won't talk much more about the hospital stay... Sunday morning was very surreal and, when the abcess burst, very disgusting, and not something I want to dwell on.

Still playing a lot of "Star Ocean". Just incredible stuff.

Also still listening to a lot of "Advent Children". Also very incredible stuff. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling good enough to be back at work. And good news about the finances.

I'm just really glad you're back. We missed you.

Jeannie