**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Blatantly stolen from Dawn...


The soundtrack of your life! Put your music player on random, no skipping, and put music to the following:

Opening Credits
REO Speedwagon - Roll With the Changes

Waking Up
Maasaki Endo - LIVE in Bagdad
Well, that'll bounce your butt out of bed in the morning, heavy metal from the "Cowboy Bebop" soundtrack.

An Ordinary Day
Aesop Rock - No Regrets
And she said:
'Look, I've
never had a dream in my life
Because a dream is what you
wanna do, but still haven't pursued
I knew what I
wanted and did it till it was done
So i've been the
dream that I wanted to be since day one!'
Fuck. Yeah.

Falling in Love
Yuki Kajiura - The Image Theme of Xenosaga II
Piffle. Spent the song looking for lyrics or a translation, but came up with nothing. The song is in Latin but with an almost Celtic feel.

The Rumble
Medicine - Time Baby III
From the first Crow soundtrack, and of course it's one of the slow songs. *sighs*

The Break-Up
Michael Kamen - Mutant School
From the first X-Men movie.

Getting Back Together
Nobuo Uematsu - The Place I'll Return To Someday
LOL! Even the title fits...

Life's Okay
The Chemical Brothers - Asleep from Day

The Mental Breakdown
Simple Red - Sad Old Red
OK, my WMP is scaring me now...

Cruising
Underground Resistance - Jupiter Jazz part 1
LOL! I have gone around town with my windows down and this blaring. I get weird looks... I don't understand why...

The Flashback
Phil Collins - Strangers Like Me
"I wanna know
Can you tell me
I wanna know about these strangers like me..."

The Frat Party
Tetsuya Shibata - Cerberus Appearance
Yeah, I'd approach a frat party with about as much dread as I'd approach a three-headed demon dog...

Everybody Dance Now
Nobuo Uematsu - Ride On
That... would be some weird dancing. ;-)

Regretting
Aerosmith - Dream On
*thunk* OK, how in the hell did my WMP pick that out?!?!?

The Long Night Alone
Pink Floyd - A Great Day for Freedom
"I dreamed you had left my side
No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me
It was clear that I could not do a thing for you"
(I swear, it's on random!)

A Death
Nobuo Uematsu - Boss Battle 1
From Chrono Trigger. OK, Dawn, which one of us has more Uematsu-san than should be allowed by law? ;-)

End Credits
Avril Lavigne - Forgotten
Ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah
I'm giving up on everything
Because you messed me up
Don't know how much you
Screwed it up
You never listened
That's just too bad
Because I'm moving on
I won't forget
You were the one that was wrong
I know I need to step up and be strong
Don't patronize me
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

[Chorus:]
Have you forgotten
Everything that I wanted
Do you forget it now
You never got It
Do you get it now
Yea yea yea yea yea
Yea yea yea yea yea
Ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah

Gotta get away
There's no point in thinking about yesterday
It's too late now
It won't ever be the same
We're so different now
Yea yea yea yea yea

[Chorus]

I know I wanna run away
I know I wanna run away
Run away
If only I could run away
If only I could run away
Run away
I told you what i wanted
I told you what i wanted
What I wanted
But I was forgotten
I won't be forgotten
Never Again

[Chorus (2x)]

Forgotten
Yeah yeah yeah
Forgotten
Yeah yeah yeah
Forgotten
Yeah yeah yeah
Forgotten
Yeah yeah yeah

(camera pans as I walk away from it)

Er, sorry. ;-)

No comments: