**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hey, yo, these are some serious times that we living through
And a new world order is about to begin
You know what I’m saying?
Now the question is are you ready
For the real revolution
Which is the evolution of the mind?
If you seek then you shall find
That we all prove from the divine
You dig what I’m saying?
Now if you take heed
To the words of wisdom
That are written on the walls of life
Then universally we will stand
And divided we will fall
'Cause love conquers all
You understand what I’m saying?
This is a call to all you sleeping souls
Wake up, and take control of your own cipher
And be on the look out for the spirits tonight
Trying to steal your light
You know what I’m saying?
Look what beside yourself
For peace
Give thanks
Live life
And release
You dig me?
You got me
- "He Got Game", Public Enemy

No comments: