**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Geez, Blogger's being a bitch about letting me in this evening... I went and checked my friend's blogs to make sure it wasn't completely down.

Anyways...

Over 17,000 words, if I'm remembering the count from earlier today. It's been slow since this weekend, mostly because of work rage issues. But I got back into it today, and only stopped because I needed to think more carefully about how to craft an important scene. Two things needs to happen, then a big thing, then all hell breaks lose and doesn't let up, if I've got this right.

Meanwhile, I have a 12-track soundtrack for this thing. ;-) Music helps me write. Hell, it was the lyrics to "Whisper" that started this thing in the first place. It's not finished, I don't think... I'll have to see what grabs me as I'm writing.

No comments: