**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Thursday, October 07, 2004

I don't want to be here.

It's not really because of work, it's been quiet today and it'll be mostly silent tomorrow, since the lawyers are leaving today for a retreat and a lot of secretaries will take most of tomorrow off for the State Fair.

It's not the writing... I'm cruising along (23,621 words!), getting ready for the final showdown.

It's because I started a new game this morning, and I want to go back to it. Final Fantasy IV. I loved the 20 minutes or so I got to mess with it this morning, and I wanna go spend a few more hours on it.

I just know I'm not going to have a lot of time this weekend to mess with it, or even start on Demon Stone. I've got too much other stuff to do.

I've somehow got almost 6 days of leave. Don't ask me where they came from, I was 3 days in the hole back in May. I may have to use one in the not too distant future...

No comments: