**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Since Kahvi is sitting nicely in my lap for the moment, I'll go though my Amazon Gold Box instead of getting up. Yes, I am that lazy.

All-Clad Stainless Roti Pan $233.74
- EXCUSE ME?!?!?

14k Yellow and White Gold 7mm Woven Bracelet, 7.25" $180.00
- Good grief...

Terminator 3: War of the Machines $17.99
- FPS based in the Terminator world... next...

Spiegelau Authentis Collection Burgundy Wine Glasses, Set of 6 $46.74
- Oh yeah, for all those wine and cheese parties I host.

Batplane with 5" Figure $7.98
- That's kinda neat. If my nephews were older, I might think about it.

The Haunted Mansion (Widescreen Edition) $23.48
- No, no, and did I mention no?

Warmrails Kensington Towel Warmer and Drying Rack, Satin Nickel $106.24
- Now that might be neat... it gets cold in my house because my windows need replacing.

Powermatic 1791228K 64 Left Tilt with 50" Accu-Fence, Table, and Legs $899.99
- I think Dad's already got something like that out in the garage.

The Best of Friends, Vol. 1-2 $28.33
- *makes gagging noises*

Le Creuset 10-Inch Square Skillet Grill, Blue $76.49
- OK, why in God's name would I pay that much for ONE skillet???

Sheesh...

1 comment:

Rich~! said...

> All-Clad Stainless Roti Pan $233.74

Don't be fooled by imitations of the real thing.

http://shopping.rediff.com/srchnew/productdisplay.jsp?prrfnbr=1003057&menbr=38477&frompg=cat_

:)