**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Thursday, June 23, 2005

At 4:55pm yesterday, my doctor finally decides to call me back. I left the message about 10:30am. :-p

I am feeling a little better after the first dose, although I'm sure people will tell me it's the placebo affect. I haven't felt like I needed cup after cup of coffee to keep going. In fact, I've only had my one early morning cup.

Mom and Becca left for New York before 7am this morning. I left a message on Mom's cell phone, just to let her know I'm thinking of them.

'Scuse me, that's her. :-)

ADDENDUM: They're doing fine, they're just over the border in Virginia getting lunch. Mom thinks they might make it to Terrytown tonight. Um... it took 6 hours just to get that far, it's at least another 8 or 9 to go. I hope she doesn't push Becca too hard.

No comments: