**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Thursday, April 26, 2007

2 hour waits for 3 minute consults are pretty much gaurenteed to put me in a pissy mood.

However, it was all good news, so I'll forgive the hematologist. This time. ;-)

After taking 12 vials of blood last time, they did all their magic on it and determined that either my faulty heart beat or something left over from my multiple abdominal surgeries last year was the cause of the clots, and I can get off the Coumadin in June.

*would dance if I wasn't so tired*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for good news!

God I hate long waits in doctors' offices. I swear there isn't anything more boring unless it's long waits in drs' offices listening to other patients bitch about long waits. I mean, come on, we're all bored out of our skulls. (Although, I always bring a book so truthfully, I'm not that bored.)

(Sorry, flashback to yesterday's port-a-cath flush and listening to one woman whine about the wait and watching another guy march in and announce he needs to get out as soon as possible. Like no one else has anything else to do.)

Jeannie