**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Friday, August 13, 2004

From CNN.com - Charley as powerful as Hugo, which killed 82 people and caused $7 billion in damage in 1989

OK, that I really didn't want to see.

Another bad thing is that it looks like it's going to romp across Florida and head into the Atlantic ocean, right down by the SC/GA border. I could still be in trouble if that thing decides to turn in. Charleston is about fucked either way.

2 comments:

DLB said...

Jesus, girl! Batten down the hatches, scoop up the furbabies and hide until it's over.

I'll be worrying about you all weekend.

Rich~! said...

Seconded. It's hurricane season up in this biatch.

I go liming with the friends, and on the way home... tropical storm warning declared. Gotta head home soon. Got some battening down to do meself.