**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Hell yeah it's a good day.

Hooked up my new Logitech digital speakers, and I am frequently orgasmic from the experience. This, my friends is how music should be heard. So far there has been no interference from the massive BASS I have vibrating out from under the computer desk. No fuzziness from any guitar solos or lyrical content.

Then I go to Mom and Dad's, to help celebrate my brother and sister-in-law's 40th birthdays. Dad makes ribs. I die and go to heaven eating. I now have extra ribs in my fridge which I plan to take to work, microwave so everyone can smell them, and eat like the barbarian I am.

Now I am finishing off the last of the Jack Daniels, blasting the Black Mages through my new speakers *music-gasm*, and planning to play on Aardwolf until I can't type anymore.

Yeah, good day. :-)

No comments: