**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Friday, July 29, 2005

Don't ask me what I'm doing up so early... just seemed like a good idea 30 minutes ago. :-p

I'm doing OK (except for being up too early this morning), sleeping well and coping well. Mom's in less pain than she was before thanks to a nerve block behind her knee, but she's still not pushing for answers on the underlying cause.

Working my way through Final Fantasy II, a nicely linear and fairly easy to know where to go next kind of game. I've got a bad feeling, though, that the longer it takes to find Maria's brother Leon, the less happy the reunion's going to be...

Getting new glasses this weekend. The ones I'm in now are 2 years old and can't be cleaned well because of the scratches. I also think that's why I've been having some problems with vertigo... my astigmatism may be getting worse.

And... that's it for now.

No comments: