**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Sorry I haven't updated more about Dragon*Con, but the last couple of days have been full of stupid drama at work. But now, despite what the guy who left might think, it is over because he's gone.

Today's my birthday! I'm 30 now. I've gotten small, thoughtful gifts this year, which is great. But, since I am part hobbit (and I have the furry toes to prove it), I will share presents on my birthday, too.

These were made HERE!

(edit: Sorry, Blogger doesn't seem to want to do the "Upload to blogger thing" today)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Top one is me at work (hence the dungeon). Bottom one is the best I could make a Lego Sephiroth.

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's whiskey to be drunk on this day. ;-)

No comments: