**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Thursday, January 04, 2007

4 entries in a row! Let's see if I can make this a habit...

After beating the incredibly disappointing .hack//G.U. early this week, I decided what I needed was to go visit old friends. So I grabbed my copy of Final Fantasy VIII and got reacquainted with the gang. I don't think I've actually played it through to the end since I had it for the PC 5 or so years ago. It's a wonderful story with a very unique playing style that is frowned upon by way too many people.

Up next is Vagrant Story, which I understand is set in the same world as Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy XII. I hated Tactics but consider XII the game of the year, so we'll see where this one falls.

No comments: