**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bored now...

Need mental stimulation, and work just ain't cutting it.

Pretty bad when I'm craving two things I either can't have or never really enjoyed, simply because I'm desperate for a change.

Here's something that fits...

Darling, give me your absence tonight
Take the shade from the canvas and leave me the white
Let me sink in the silence that echoes inside
And don't bother leaving the light on
'Cause I suddenly feel like a different person
From the roots of my soul come a gentle coercion
And I ran my hand o'er a strange inversion
A vacancy that just did not belong
The child is gone
"The Child is Gone" - Fiona Apple

No comments: