**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Friday, November 14, 2003

1. Using one adjective, describe your current living space. Mine. Wait, that's not an adjective...

2. Using two adjectives, describe your current employer. Republican. Wait, that's not an adjective either, damn...

3. Using three adjectives, describe your favorite hobby/pasttime. eye-straining, challenging, rewarding

4. Using four adjectives, describe your typical day. Long, frustrating, rewarding... can't think of a fourth right now

5. Using five adjectives, describe your ideal life. Comfortable. Repeat 4 mroe times. :-p


"Did I dream
You dreamed about me?...
Here I am
Here I am
Waiting to hold you..."

i dreamed of you. are you ok?

No comments: