**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Friday, November 07, 2003

I am so exhausted. Too many days and weeks of not good sleep. By not-good, I mean I was drugging myself to sleep with NyQuil or a sleeping pill instead of naturally. Even Melatonin doesn't help much.

1. What food do you like that most people hate? Unsweet tea with lots of lemon. I live in the South, getting fresh unsweet tea in some places takes an act of God.

2. What food do you hate that most people love? Chicken.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you? Gosh, the list goes on and on... Ben Afflick. Brad Pitt. Tom Cruise.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive? This I don't know how to answer, I don't know who people consider unappealing.

5. What popular trend baffles you? Most of them. :-p

No comments: