**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Sunday, November 09, 2003

"Whether you like it, or you don't like it, learn to live with it, 'cause it's the BEST. THING. GOING. TODAY. WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

I am, of course, referring to YOUR NFC South leaders, the Carolina Panthers.

They do need to learn how to win without killing me, tho... those last 5 minutes took at least 10 years off of my life, and I fully expect to wake up with grey hairs in the morning.

But Jake Delhomme is a good kid. He fully fessed up to screwing up in the post-game interview. But he came through with three amazing passes when they needed it most.

And John Kasey is still God.

And how 'bout them Redskins, beating the Seahawks!

No comments: