**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

My friend Dawn (and I promise to post links to everyone else's blog someday...) told a story about someone who had hijacked Keifer Sullivan, then ended with, "Am I abnormal, or is this fucking horrifying? Isn't this sick, disgusting behavior that would normally get you arrested?"

It is.

I remember reading on some message board (Bitch Clique something-or-another) about these girls who would drive down from New Jersey to Cameron, North Carolina, to try to find Matt or Jeff Hardy or Shane Helms. The one time I tried to point out that they were stalking them, they were like, "So? They appreciate their fans and probably like it!"

*boggle*

No comments: