**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Did you play with Barbies/G.I. Joes:: I don’t think I ever owned any G. I Joes. Transformers, yes. I wish I still had the Contructicons…
Did you own Treasure Trolls:: No
Did you watch Beverly Hills 90210:: No
Did you play Simon Says:: I think in pre-school.
Did you watch Fraggle Rock:: Yes
Did you wet the bed:: For a short period, yes, when my bladder was too small for the rest of me.
Did you believe there were monsters in your closet or under your bed:: No
Did you wear the underwear with the days of the week on them:: No
Were you shy:: Painfully
Were you spoiled:: No
Did you go to the circus:: Yes
Did you go to the zoo:: Yes
Were you in a car accident:: In high school, yes.
Did you build snowmen:: Yes
Did you cry when you scraped your knee:: Probably
Were your older cousins mean to you:: No, because I barely ever saw them. Years would go by without seeing them.
Did you think slinkies were cool:: Yes
Did you think the Ninja Turtles really lived in the sewer:: No
Were you afraid of the dark:: No
Did you have slumber parties:: No
Did you have New Kids on the Block sheets, pillows, pajamas, sleeping bag?:: No, but my little sister owned every tape and had several posters.
Did you tease your hair out like Tiffany:: No
Did you believe in the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/ and the Tooth Fairy:: Of course

No comments: