**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Not having good times right now. :-p

I'm looking at what's ahead in FF X-2, and I may have to start over again. The guide I have says you need to be about level 65 to hit the Farplane. I'm about 20 levels below that. :-p

Ever wanted to spend a whole day drunk? I did that once in college... drank vodka and did vodka jello shooters and basically stayed out of my skull the whole Saturday. One girl told me to my face I was beautiful in that condition.

Lord knows I'm not feeling beautiful now, with this damn fistula giving me 9 kinds of hell because of the fistulagram.

I'm also gaining some weight. Which is worrying me a little.

Any comments about that not being a problem will get you smacked.

No comments: