**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Monday, April 05, 2004

Stole this from Tam, who is the Goddess of All Cool Meme's

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
It's the Columbia Phone Book. 4th line is the phone number if you're calling in a phone problem from your cell phone.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
The telephone, which just rang with some lawyer calling for help on my personal line instead of the help desk line.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Some of the extras from my "The Dark Crystal" DVD.

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
A bit after 11am.

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
11:14am

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The IKON center's timeclock just clunked.

7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
Getting out of the car and walking to the office.

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Rich's blog.

9. What are you wearing?
Ankle-length black skirt, long-sleaved grey shirt, grey/white checked oversweater, flats, hair down.

10. Did you dream last night?
Yes.

11. When did you last laugh?
Probably while shopping with Mom yesterday.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?
This bland cream paint; the target that I killed last Halloween; my Word Expert MOUS certificate, framed; several color print-outs of pictures from the Hubble; a color print-out of the FF X logo; a color print-out of several Autobots; color print-outs of my family; the Bene Gisserit Litany Against Fear; an email my Mom sent me; the Chinese character for "Prosperity", framed; a cross-stitch I did that needs to be framed; a picture of a Troll Hunter (a pencil drawing used to promot WarCraft III at one point online) colored by me; a small wooden calender Heather gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago. *phew*

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Every time I look in the mirrir...

14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's a nice way to pass the time since I left my sewing in the car (and probably wouldn't be doing it anyways).

15. What is the last film you saw?
"End of Evangelion". Bleh.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A Honda Insight.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I love watching the trees.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'll pass, this one is personal.

19. Do you like to dance?
I did. I do sometimes when no-one's looking. I think I was Raving before there were Raves, tho. ;-)

20. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
He's a dumbass.

21a. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Amanda Lee

21b. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Stephen Arthur

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Living abroad? No.

No comments: