**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Friday, June 25, 2004

Sent back "Samurai X: Reflections" unwatched. I just cannot make myself watch Kenshin and Kaoru die.

"Deep Space 9: season 1 disc 2" and "Final Fantasy Unlimited: disc 1" are at home.

Next 10 in the queue:
1) Cadfael: The Holy Thief
2) DS9 season 1 disc 3
3) Metallica S&M disc 1
4) Out of Time (Denzel Washington rules, no matter what he's in)
5) DS9 season 1 disc 4
6) Ghost in the Shell (the sequal should be hitting American shores at some point; I fully expect Columbia NOT to get it)
7) Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury (maybe; the wait on this one is pretty long, I may see it at Janice's when she rents it before NetFlix gets it to me)
8) DS9 season 1 disc 5
9) Justice League (I keep hearing good things about this cartoon)
10) The Emporer and the Assassin (Chinese movie)

No comments: