**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Work has been sucking ass. I won't go into details, but I will say I'm seriously starting to eyeball my resume and the classified ads. I can't work if no-one there will talk to me and keep me informed on what's going on.

I'm back in FF VII. Just met Cait Sith and ended up in Corel Prison. I spent nearly an hour running around getting Yuffie before we hit Junon. I was determined to get her before we moved on, no matter what level I ended up at. Yuffie does some kick ass damage out of the box, more than Tifa or even Barrett. Plus, I renamed her after my neice Raven, so I have to use her. ;-) Vincent will definitely be renamed Izzy (for the 3 people who read this who'll get it).

No comments: