**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Let's see... so far I've done:

#1 - Got the groceries, new mouse, new sweats, and added a new clock radio/CD player. My old one was at least 15 years old, and the volume was screwed up. This one is much better. ;-)

#3 - Kept a little of the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack, but not much, as well as some new Overclock Remix and Anime Remix stuff.

#8 - Holy incredible stories, Batman! What amazing, painful, wonderful writing.

#9 - I've been neglecting that game as of late, so I'm glad I got this done.

#10 - Gave up. Bosses with instant-kill spells annoy me, especially when said bosses are impossible to kill before they whip the spell out. I'll come back to it another time.

Added #13, the laundry. Washed, dried, and put up. Tried to do #2, but the only bags of food they had were the $17 ones, and I don't have that much money. :-p

No comments: