**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

What song do you swear was written about you or your life:: “The Unforgiven”
What's the most embarrassing cd you own:: I’m not ashamed of my CD/MP3 collection. ;-)
What's the best cd you own:: “Children of Dune”
What song do you absolutely hate:: Most of the ones on the radio
Do you sing in the shower:: No
What song reminds you of that special someone:: “A Thousand Miles”

Okay, I Name An Artist And You Give A Lyric From Any One Of Their Songs!
Pink::
Aerosmith::
Everytime when I look in the mirror / All these lines in my face getting clearer
Madonna:: You’re frozen / When your heart’s not open
Korn:: Feeling like a freak on a leash / Feeling like I have no release
Backstreet Boys::
The Beatles::
All you need is love, love / Love is all you need
Sublime::
J.Lo::
Nsync::
Limp Bizkit::
Now I know why you wanna hate me / ‘Cause hate is all the world’s even seen lately
Stacie Orrico::
Creed::
There’s a peace inside us all
Britney Spears:: You drive me crazy / I just can’t sleep / I’m so excited / I’m in too deep / Oh, crazy / But it feels alright
Good Charlotte::
Christina Aguilera::
Eminem::
But no matter how many fish in the sea / It would feel so empty without me
Kelly Clarkson::
Kelly Osbourne::
Mandy Moore::
Eve::
Aaliyah::
Nelly::
Alicia Keys::
Incubus::

No comments: