**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Friday, March 19, 2004

Whoo! 64 movies in an hour of looking. ;-) Stuff like "Deep Space Nine: season 1" (which I barely remember, and everyone says it gets better every season) and "Babylon 5: season 1" (I've only seen a handful of later episodes), the rest of the Kenshin I never watched, some Evangelion, a bunch of Cadfael mysteries, and other random anime (Inu Yusha, Cowboy Bebop, etc.) that I've been hearing about but never seen. And Transformers seasons. I figure that'll keep me occupied while I'm recovering from my outpatient surgery. ;-)

Now I need to learn how to balance watching those and beating FF X. ;-) Ah well, more projects in life. I sleep too much anyways. ;-)

No comments: