**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

All tracks, random, out of 1251...

1) Rob Zombie - "Demon Speeding"
2) Nobuo Uematsu - "Cid's Theme" (FF IX)
3) Boston - "We Can Make It"
4) Dietrich Buxtehude - Choral "Nun freut euch lieben Christen g'mein"
5) Metallica - "No Leaf Clover"
6) Taku Iwasaki - "Alone Again"
7) Trans-Siberian Orchestra - "Appalachian Snowfall"
8) Trans-Siberain Orchestra - "The World That She Sees"
9) Evanescence - "Haunted"
10) Klaus Badelt - "Underwater March"
11) The Black Mages - "The Rocking Grounds (FF III)"
12) Nobuo Uematsu - "Wall of the Sacred Beasts" (FF IX)
13) The Union Underground - "Natural High"
14) Brian Tyler - "Inama Nushif (Montage)"
15) Jonathan Elias - "Movement 8: Benediction"

I know, I know, that's about half of the normal track count. I think my MP3 player is losing it's mind, or it's too old for the new version of MusicMatch to properly handle, because it keeps saying it's done synching even though it's not. :-p I can't even manually add playlists, it starts then says it's done.

No comments: