**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Stole this from Dawn (see the list of people I bother). Is long, am drunk, so hang in there.

1. You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station; what do you buy?
Couple bottles of water, some SweeTarts, a microwave burrito (most brands are surprisingly good), gum, Skittles, and some of those little powedered donuts.

2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea-dwelling creature, what would you be?
Blue whale, since no-one knows much about them, so I wouldn't be bothered much.

3. Who's your favorite redhead?
Dawn and Janice are my two favs.

4. What do you order when you're at a pancake house?
This is boring, but usually pancakes. They usually have special kinds that I can't possibly make at home.

5. Do you own any... naughty toys?
Nope.

6. Have you made out with anyone on your (LiveJournal) friends list?
Nope.

7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear:
My cotton blue and white and green stripped thong. It's very comfortable.

8. Describe the last time you were injured:
Last night I got a paper cut on my pinkie opening the $222 electric and gas bill.

9. Are there any odd things that make you feel comfortable?
The smell of pipe tobacco (Dad smoked a pipe until I was 6 or so). Clean cotton undershirt. Cats purring in the bed while I fall asleep.

11. Tell me a weird story from your high school years:
Heh. I would tell the saga of George, how he came in the middle of my junior year and swept me off my feet, and the arguing we always did, and the things we did at school that we would have gotten thrown out for. I haven't heard from him in years, I hope he's happy somewhere...

12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
*double-checks* It's one of the factory ones, a dolphin leaping out of the water in front of a schooner.

13. Soda?
Don't drink it anymore. Carbonation and my pouch do not get along.

14. Flavor of pudding?
Banana, chocolate, pistachio

15. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Blue cotton short-sleeved shirt.

16. Prescription medication?
500mg of Cipro twice a day, 50mg of Zoloft once a day, Vicodin as needed.

17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tessering. Oh, go read A Wrinkle in Time.

18. How many people are on your (LiveJournal) friends list?
Um... without checking, I think 3 or 4.

19. How many people on your LiveJournal) list do you know in real life?
This is an interesting question, because it seems to assume that talking to someone over the Internet is not meeting them in real life. I have not met any of them face to face. I know one of them very well, and she knows me very well, and we'd fall into each other's arms like sisters if we ever met. How's that?

20. What are you listening to right now?
"Kingdom Hearts" music, since I left it on pause to go to the bathroom, then decided to sit in front of the computer for a little bit and found this, and decided to answer it.

21. Most recent movie you watched?
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

22. Name 5 things you have with you at all times:
Intubating catheter. Cell phone. Keys. Wallet. Pens.

23. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage?
Receive. I'm a little selfish like that. ;-) I give good shoulder and neck massages, though.

24. Name a teacher you had the hots for:
My college chemistry professor. He named me as one of the Corner of Insanity, and I loved him for it. He also gave us a good hang-over prevention formula.

25. What is a saying that you use a lot?
"I'll do it." (At work.) "CAT!!!" (when they knock over something)

26. What's one piece of advice that you think should be passed on to every child?
Don't be afraid of change.

27. Would you escape where you are to live the rest of your life in the place or time of your choice (and that would be....), if it meant you could never return?
... ... No. In my stories, I always return home, wiser for the journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*snugs*

You are awesome. I'm into the rum now, myself, in preparation for the new year, thing. We'll see if I make it past midnight on the East Coast.

May we have many adventures of the magical kind, may your health settle down and straighten itself out, and may we find ourselves doing "in real life" (whatever THAT is) whatever it is we were born to do.

I love you, baby girl. Stay safe and beautiful. - Dawn