**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Dawn - You can come by anytime. ;-) I'll stock up on the tequila.

From Monday Madness:
1. On Sunday afternoon, I like to just... watch football. After the football seasons over, I'll be on the computer more.
2. I'm behind someone at a traffic light, the light turns green and they just sit there, I... Honk the horn and ignore the finger.
3. My immediate reaction to someone making a nasty remark to me is... to ignore them.
4. If I had to live in a state/country where it was cold most of the year, I would... move.
5. When the weather outside is hot and humid, I prefer to... stay inside with a working air conditioner. Go to the beach if I have the time/money/energy.
6. My favorite 'comfy' clothes to wear around the house is... sweat pants.
7. If given a deadline at work/school to finish a project, I usually... get it done.
8. If someone gave me a pet for my birthday, I would... wonder why they thought I needed more cats.
9. As far as watching the clock on weekends, I... don't.
10. I usually wash my car about every... third blue moon.

No comments: