**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Friday, February 13, 2004

From The Friday Five:

1. Are you superstitious? Somewhat.

2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition? Silly, stupid extremes. Like my co-worker is about
-><- that close to canceling a test she's taking today because she just remembered it's Friday the 13th.

3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition? Favorite? Don't have a favorite.

4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual? Yes. And no, not a ritual/number/stupid shit like that.

5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not? Yes and no. There are things that can't be explained, and there are times when I do things that scare the shit out of myself. Sometimes those horoscopes are dead on, but I don't call psychics every night.

No comments: