**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Just finished beating "Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition". The game won't win any prizes for anything ground-breaker, but fuck all if it isn't fun to shoot demons in the face every once in a while. ;-)

I find myself in the interesting position of not having anything new to play for several days. I don't have any new games at home, and won't until I go pick up "Kingdom Hearts 2" next week. Not sure what I'll do, if anything, until then. I have "Pools of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor" on my computer, and that can easily occupy my spare time when I'm not playing on Aardwolf.

Part of me, though, almost wants to start the ".hack" series again, especially since downloading the soundtrack recently. We'll see. The reviews I've seen indicate that KH2 is quite long, and I'd rather not start one game and then put it to the side for a few months.

No comments: