**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Monday, March 27, 2006

You know it's going to be one of those days when...

...you wake up at 4:30am and seriously debate the pros and cons of just letting your sinuses explode.

Get to work, and outside email's been down since, oh, FRIDAY AFTERNOON.

My boss is out, and there's no way I can leave just my co-worker on the help desk, so guess who's at work with a pounding sinus headache, upset stomach from 4 DayQuil in 6 hours, and a snarly attitude?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Hugs* I hope you're feeling better.

Was up at 4:30 this morning too but because doofus dog got me up. Who the hell has to pee at 4:30 am?????

Our headquarter's phones went down. They could dial out but couldn't hear us and we couldn't hear them. Made for some fun testing phone calls let me tell you.

Anonymous said...

Oops. That was me.

Jeannie