**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Friday, March 03, 2006

Less pain this morning. I feel like I would actually want to take a deep breath. Hope the MRI shows something, because this is not something I care to repeat any time soon.

Looked at my car loan and realized that by April of next year, I will have that baby paid off. I will then proceed to drive it into the ground (but it loves me and won't hold it against me) for a few years, then get a hybrid something.

Brad, wasn't ignoring you. :-) We belonged to the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America, which the Missouri Synod delcined to join back in the mid-80's. Ya'll don't do female pastors, and the ELCA in SC doesn't do female pastors well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't feeling ignored, just confused! :-)