**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Thursday, August 14, 2003

Bleh. The only bad part about the shot is the slight nausea afterwards. I think it's more from the needle than the medicine, but who knows. I'll just put off eating until I either a) get the shakes so bad I need the protein or b) it goes away. :-p

Random thought for the moment: I have shaving. I have thick hair that loves to grow under my skin instead of on top of it. Thick DARK hair that stands out on my pale skin. Shaving takes a lot of quality time with me, my electric razor (skin's too sensitive for blades) and a sharp needle to dig out ingrown hairs. One of the few ways I oblige society... they say women shouldn't have hair, so I shave legs, arms, armpits, and even around my surgical scars on my belly. I pluck hairs in some other places we won't mention in a pubilc blog. ;-p

OK, ok, back to work...

No comments: