**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Sunday, August 24, 2003

I didn't kill anyone, as tempting as it was. Whenever Mom and her ex-husband are in the same geographical area, it becomes a twisted game of one-upmanship... who can tell the worst story about something, who REALLY knows what's going on with Heather, who's kids and grandkids are smarter, etc. By the end of the evening I wanted to throw up. I just came home, fed the cats, and collapsed in bed.

Which means I won't be turning on AIM until I get Jeremy's page done. Gods know I'm tired of him calling me a slacker for not getting the work done he wants done.

Might have to go raid the savings account and see a movie or something.

No comments: