**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

More bad news, sorry...

Dad's being let go by the consulting company he's worked for, there's just no jobs, they say. He gets one week "on the bench", then laid off. If anyonek nows someone who needs an AS/400 guru, let me know.

Mom needs a complete hysterectomy to solve a bunch of health problems. Of course, now that Dad is basically unemployed, she's thinking about not having it done.

My sister and her husband have basically told my mom that they've made other arrangements for my neice's care. Which, knowing my brother-in-law, means we won't hardly ever see Raven or TJ again.

Needless to say, I'm a little bit stressed...

No comments: