**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Saturday, August 23, 2003

If you come to Columbia, and see a woman in a red Neon holding the steering wheel with one hand and conducting an orchestra with the other, don't panic, it's just me. ;-)

Also, after finishing reading "Order of the Phoenix", I have figured out that I am related to Harry Potter. No, really! His mother's maiden name is Evans. My mother's maiden name is Evans. It would explain a good bit. ;-)

Let's see... today is my nephew Caleb's 2nd birthday. YAY! My mother's ex-husband (my two older half-sibs father) has come down from Maryland to help us celebrate. Yay.

Hmmm... I probably better hurry up and rip this copy of the "Pirates" soundtrack to my hard drive before I wear out the CD. ;-)

No comments: