**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Aldor went to the vet this morning. He's my 10 1/2 year old cat with a heart problem. Since Monday, he hadn't eaten and hadn't used the litter box. So, throwing on some clothes and slurping half an Ensure, off we go.

Meanwhile, I've been sick since Monday morning myself with some stomach bug that keeps me boderline nauseus. I hate this. Either make me throw up or go the fuck away.

Anyways, we get to the vet, and he takes x-rays and does bloodwork. The bloodwork says he's dehydrated, the x-rays show a constipated cat with fluid on his lungs.

The enima got out two days of poop, I now have some new medicine to try to afford to give him for his heart and lungs.

And I now have no credit card. Again.

No comments: