**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Sunday, October 19, 2003

I read some of my friends' blogs, and I feel like I'm wasting people's time with mine... guess that's the difference of being single and childless.

Need to email Rebecca, see if she'll let me know ahead of time about anything for Raven's 6th birthday on 11/5.

Need to email Jeremy, see if he's going to be staying in Japan after the current All Japan tour is done.

Why don't people pay for their Ebay auctions? I swear, I go through the time to put stuff up, people win (and for more than just pennies, one this time that's being not paid for was $6), and then they fall off the face of the planet, and I have to go through the trouble of getting the charges reversed and stuff. Look, if you're going to go out of town or something when the auction ends, DON'T BID ON THE DAMN THING!!!!

No comments: