**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Monday, October 06, 2003

Kahvi will come into my lap when I'm wrapped in the snug-sack, a quilt-like cocoon that I have at the computer since I don't have the heat turned up very high. She seems to like the feel of quilts and comforters. Watched her nip at her brother to get him down is kind of cute, she's not normally agressive.

This morning I had blood drawn by the BEST nurse on the face of the planet, or at least the best one I've been in contact with since I left Palms of Pasadena. She got the butterfly needle without having to be asked or making a fuss, and slid it into my dehydrated vein without a problem. Very cool.

Got to work, tried to say hello to the three women in my co-workers office. Was definitely not invited. *shrug* Whatever.

No comments: