**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I fear for the future of the world...

A girl I kinda know who's a Wildside fan has latched onto Janice and myself because we're older female wrestling fans who like to take pictures. She messages me: "you wouldnt happen to know what to do when you super glue your index and thumb fingers together, would you?"

Me: "Usually, you head to the emergency room... "

Her: "how bout i try to not let my parents know?"

Me: "Read the bottle, it might say something on it"

Her: "ok..hold on..."

In a time of crises, she doesn't read the directions, she doesn't call someone locally for help, she GETS ON THE FUCKING INTERNET????

No comments: