**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Saturday, October 11, 2003

Saw this over on Dawn's blog, thought it looked cool. Oh, Dawn, I don't know if I have Sanitarium lying around right this minute, but if you really want it it'll take about 30 minutes to get a hold of. *innocent look*

1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones? Yup, pro football and pro wrestling. Do not try to tell me pro wrestling's not a sport. If you say that, you're watching that WWE Sports Entertainment shit. Go watch your local indy group, or Wildside, and THEN try to tell me it's not a sport.

2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes? Carolina Panthers (go Stephen Davis!) and the Washinton Redskins (even tho poor Patrick Ramsey is going to die a horrible death against the Bucs).

3. Are there any sports you hate? No, not hate... I don't like to watch baseball much, unless I'm with someone who really likes it, and I have no interest in basketball.

4. Have you ever been to a sports event? Oh good heavens, yes... high school football, college football, Sally league baseball...

5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play? Nope, arthritis kept me from playing sports.

No comments: