**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Lanier Parking Systems
Violations Department

Re: Ticket #47884

To Whom It May Concern:

On October 20th, 2003, I found a ticket envelope on my car, which I have been parking in your Columbia, SC, lot since June 16th. I am stunned that it was there, considering my October 2003 car tag was clearly displayed, as it had been the entire month. How the attendant missed it when he put the envelope under my windshield wipers is something incomprehensible.

Therefore, I am not paying the $12 fee. If you have any questions, you may speak with Myra Brown.


As my favorite T-Shirt says: Do not start with me. You will not win.

No comments: