**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Thursday, May 06, 2004

BOOK 3
Paris: I'll fight any of you!
Menelaos: OK!
Paris: Um, except you *flee*
Hector: You wimp!
Paris: Yup. OK, I'll fight him, but alone, winner take all
Hector: That's my boy! OK with you?
Menelaos: OK with me!
Isis: Go watch!
Helen: OK
King Priam: Who dat?
Helen: Aegememnon
King Priam: He cool. Who dat?
Helen: Odyssues
King Priam: He cool, too.
Servant: Let's go watch
King Priam: OK
Agememnon: *kills sheep* If you win, we go. If we win, we take all and then some.
King Priam: Paris is doomed. I'm leaving.
Aphrodite: Mean Menelaos, don't hurt pretty! *spirits away Paris*
Aphrodite: Hey, Helen, he's alone in bed
Helen: Piss off
Aphrodite: Don't make me hurt you
Helen: *eek* Hey, Paris, whatcha doing home so early?
Paris: Oh, shut up and come here, I'm horny
Agememnon: You cheated, therefore you all dead

No comments: