**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Whoops! Forgot to give the answers to these. ;-)

1) "For time will catch us in both hands / To blow away like grains of sand / Ashes to ashes, rust to dust / This is what becomes of us" - "Primitive", Annie Lennox, Diva
2) "Powers, keep on lying / While the people keep on dying" - "Higher Ground", Red Hot Chili Peppers
3) "From this fire there's no returning / No escape, your heart is burning / Love becomes a lethel weapon / No-one is too smart in affairs of the heart" - "Affairs of the Heart", Emerson Lake & Palmer, Black Moon
4) "So don't mind if I fall apart / There's more room in a broken heart" - "Coming Around Again", Carly Simon
5) "Emptyness is filling me / To the point of agony" - "Fade to Black", Metallica, Ride the Lightning
6) "But just like things, they can't afford credit / Time catches up and you have to pay" - "Glamour Boys", Living Colour, Pride
7) "Have you ever loved someone so much you thought your little heart was going to break in two?" - "Baby Did a Bad Thing", Chris Isaak, Eyes Wide Shut soundtrack
8) "Can't you see me here, mama / Mama / Mama / Mama, please / Can't you feel my heart? / Oh, can't you feel my heart?" - "Mama", Genesis, Genesis
9) "Feeling like I have no release" - "Freak on a Leash", Korn
10) "Here we belong / Fighting to survive / In a war with the darkest power" - "Princes of the Universe", Queen
11) "You've given me the best of you / Now I need the rest of you" - "This Is the Time to Remember", Billy Joel
12) "I never forgot it / Confusing as it was / No fun with no guilt feelings" - "Forgiven", Alanis Morissette, Jagged Little Pill
13) "What was his mission? / Where was he going? / Why was his heart-light always glowing?" - "Rocketown", Michael W. Smith
14) "Turning, I return him to some second place and time" - "Take My Breath Away", Berlin, Top Gun soundtrack
15) "Feeling alone / And your all alone / Flesh and blood by the telephone / Pick up the receiver / I'll make you a believer" - "Personal Jesus", Depeche Mode
16) "How can you just walk away from me / When all I can do is watch you leave?" - "Against All Odds", Phil Collins
17) "History shows again and again / How nature points out the follies of men" - "Godzilla", Blue Oyster Cult
18) "Love, if you're there come save me / From all this cold despair / I can hang when you're around / But I'll surely die if you're not there" - "Thieves In the Temple", Prince, Grafitti Bridge
19) "How much difference does it make?" - "Indifference", Pearl Jam
20) "Time's up / Workers have no life / Time's up / The world is full of strife / Time's up / The sky is falling / Time's up / The Lord is calling" - "Time's Up", Living Colour, Pride

No comments: