**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Monday, May 03, 2004

OB/GYN appointments suck. They're painful. But I don't dare skip them, not since I had a bad pap 6 years ago and ended up needing the bad cells frozen off.

On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first twenty songs on the list (no matter how cheesy or embarrassing), and write down your favorite line of the song. (stolen from Tam)
1) "Lately I've been in a life-locked limbo / Looking out of this smudged-up window"
2) "There are stars in the Southern Sky / And if ever you decide you should go / There is a time-sweetened honey / Down the Seven Bridges Road"
3) "There's a little black spot on the sun today / It's the same old thing as yesterday"
4) "Only time will tell / You think you're in heaven / But you're living in Hell"
5) (instrumental song)
6) "Some things never seem to change"
7) "Up high I feel like I'm alive for the very first time / Said up high I'm strong enough to take these dreams and make them mine"
8) "He can see that she's been there / Probably been moved out from every place / 'Cause she didn't fit in there"
9) (another instrumental)
10) "I believe in Kingdom Come / When all the colors will bleed into one"
11) " 'Cause, Momma, I'm hard to handle, now"
12) "Well, I'm gonna show you, baby / That a woman can be tough"
13) "But I'll never stop dreaming of you every night of my life"
14) "At night I hear the blood in my veins / Just as black and whispery as the rain"
15) "I got down on my knees / And I pretend to pray"
16) Hmmm... this one I don't listen to the lyrics so much as the bounse-y beat
17) "It's over / Oh yes, it's all over / And it's been a long time coming / Some say it's too long"
18) "I've packed my bags / Cleaned the floor / Watch me walking / Walking out the door"
19) "In the day / Nothing matters / It's the night time that matters"
20) "Turn around and see you in a crowded place / Watch for the emotions on a gaurded face"

No comments: