**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I'm here slowly enjoying my last cup of coffee. It'll be days before I get another one, or at least another decent one. Sorry, but my coffee is NOT a clear liquid. Neither is Dad's, who taught me to make coffee. Neither was Grandma's, who's coffee was perfectly capable of more intelligent thought that most people.

I'm alright
Nobody worry 'bout me
Why you wanna give me a fight?
Why don't you just let me be?


Things to do today: (other than the prep stuff, which starts full force at noon) watch "King of Texas" or "Seven Samurai"; watch "Kenshin"; shave (it's the polite thing to do); finish up some laundey (so I have all my scrubs to take to the hospital); update my MP3 player.

And if the prep gets bad, I've got Phenergan, anti-nausea medicine that is gaurenteed to knock you out.

No comments: