**How can you care?** 'Because I choose to.' **You make it sound so simple.** 'That's because it is simple. Hard sometimes, but simple.'

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Just for reference, here's the 20 songs from yesterday. Who knows, I may do it again today. ;-)

1) "Give a Man a Fish", Arrested Development, 3 Years, 5 Months and 2 Days in the Life Of...
2) "Seven Bridges Road", the Eagles
3) "King of Pain", the Police
4) "Time Will Tell", the Black Crowes, The Southern Harmony And Music Companion
5) "Sirius", the Alan Parsons Project
6) "Where the River Goes", Stone Temple Pilots, Core
7) "Higher", Creed, Human Clay
8) "Another Day in Paradise", Phil Collins, ...But Seriously
9) "Close to Home", Emerson Lake & Palmer, Black Moon
10) "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For", U2, The Joshua Tree
11) "Hard to Handle", the Black Crowes, Shake Your Money Maker
12) "Piece of My Heart", Janis Joplin
13) "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)", Meatloaf, Bat Out of Hell 2: Back Into Hell
14) "Streets of Philadelphia", Bruce Springsteen, Philadelphia
15) "California Dreaming", the Mamas and the Papas
16) "Been Caught Stealing", Jane's Addiction, Ritual de lo Habitual
17) "I Don't Wanna Know", Phil Collins, No Jacket Required
18) "Would I Lie to You", Eurythmics
19) "Self Control", Laura Branigan
20) "Lead Me On", Teena Marie, Top Gun

No comments: